Neuroengineering medical group from UMH
Academic studies, qualifications and work experience
- (March 2009) MsC on Bioengineering from Miguel Hernández University of Elche, Spain.
- (Sept 2008) Degree on Telecomunications Engineer at Miguel Hernandez University of Elche, Spain.
my research interests are on:
- Computer vision, stereoscopic vision.
- Rehabilitation robotics; virtual reality for rehabilitation.
- Electronics and computer science applied to bioengineering.
Current research projects:
Av. de la Universidad s/n
José María Sabater-Navarro