Neuroengineering medical group from UMH
Academic studies, qualifications and work experience:
- (2012) Degree on Mechanical Engineer. Universidad Pontificia Comillas (ICAI). Madrid, Spain
- (2015) MsC on Industrial Engineer. Universidad Pontificia Comillas (ICAI). Madrid, Spain
my research interests are on:
- Technology applied to improve health and wellbeing, as well as preventing premature disability.
- Application of haptic technologies to health virtual environments.
- Surgical robotics; surgery simulation; surgical navigation
- Rehabilitation robotics.
- Mechanical design.
Current research projects:
- 2017: Collaborative Robotic system for brAin-shift corrections in Neurosurgical Endoscopic Endonasal AppLications. Role: Researcher.
Av. de la Universidad s/n
José María Sabater-Navarro